Lucas TCS is a nationally recognised South Australian based company. We operate in the mining, civil construction, quarrying and crushing and waste management industries, both locally and nationally, and currently employ 470 people.
Why join Lucas Total Contract Solutions?
We work hard and the nature of our projects demands it. In return there are great opportunities to develop your career while being rewarded and recognised for your contribution. Wherever Lucas TCS operates, your health and safety is our first priority.
Appropriately skilled and experienced employees are selected according to our project and position requirements.
All candidates shall successfully pass all stages of our employment process to be considered for an offer of employment.
Your application will be considered with all other applications for the applied position.
Should you be short listed for the position, you will be contacted by our office to attend a face-to-face interview (we will advise you of the interview's time, location and what you will be required to bring with you).
During the interview we will want to learn more about you. You will be asked to give examples that demonstrate your knowledge, skills and experiences as appropriate for the position you have applied.
You will be given the chance to ask us questions about the applied position and our company.
We encourage diversity in our workforce and to be a place that brings together, talented people from diverse backgrounds and we encourage Indigenous Australians to apply.
Lucas TCS will ensure compliance with mobilisation requirements specified by the client, for example evidence of identification and qualifications and competency tickets, inductions and training, medical fitness for work, drug and alcohol testing and police checks.
We invest in and respect our people and offer rewarding, fulfilling careers that are being shaped every day on our projects and in our business units – in design, engineering, surveying, trades, health safety and environment, human resources, finance, apprenticeships (Diesel Mechanics and Boiler Makers) and more.
We continuously invest in our people – just as we do with our fleet and equipment. It's this commitment that keeps us and on top in business.
We advertise our employment opportunities at seek.com.au; please click on the link below to see what is available:
Privacy Statement please read: Privacy Statement
By submitting an application form:
- I certify that the statements made by me in this application form and any supporting documents are true and complete.
- I understand and agree that a false statement may disqualify me from employment, or after employment, result in disciplinary action, to the extent permitted under applicable law.
- I understand that data submitted via this application will be held on a computer system.
- I hereby consent to my personal information being stored (in any format) or processed by Lucas TCS.
- I have read and understood this Privacy Statement and how my personal information will be collected and used by the Lucas TCS in relation to its recruitment processes.
- I consent to the handling of my personal information in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
APPLY ONLINE PROCESS
The apply online process takes approximately 5 minutes. Before beginning the apply online process please make sure you have;
- Personal contact details (email address not essential but highly desirable)
- Name and contact numbers of 2 current professional referees (within the past 2 years)
- Resume / Cover Letter (optional) to upload - please make sure they are saved in word or PDF format and smaller than 3MB (Files larger than this will not upload and will prevent your application from processing)
IMPORTANT- PRIVACY STATEMENT
Information requested within this application is required for the purpose of considering your suitability for the position for which you are applying. Should your application be successful this information will be kept on your personal file and an electronic database available only to yourself, your Manager(s) and Human Resource Personnel. An exception will be made only where an emergency exists and contact details are required.